Mar 8, 2022
On the occasion of International Women's Day, the US-Qatar Business Council (USQBC), the Office of the Commercial Attache (COA) at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Washington DC, Qatar's Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy, and the Association of Women in International Trade (WIIT) hosted this webinar.
The virtual event featured prominent women in leadership positions who shared their professional journey and discussed the impact their important positions have had in Qatar’s business environment including key sustainability and legacy projects relating to FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
- Sheikha Mayes bint Hamad Al-Thani, Managing Director of USQBC Doha Office
- Fatma Al-Nuaimi, Communications Executive Director of the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy
- Eng. Bodour Al-Meer, Sustainability Director of the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy
- Lana Khalaf, General Manager of Microsoft Qatar
- Kelly Ann Shaw, Board Member, The Association of Women in International Trade